A message from our CEO, Stefaan Decroos:
We will stay at your service
- - Permanence is organized for each department, so follow-up on questions and ongoing projects are guaranteed.
- - The best way to reach us is by telephone or mail.
- - beMatrix has adjusted its work rhythm, so that everyone works part-time and at a safe distance from each other.
- - No physical sales visits (internal or external) are allowed. Urgent matters can be handled by telephone or skype.
- - All our showrooms over the world are closed till further notice.
- - For shipping or receiving goods, we guarantee permanent service
- - beMatrix can deliver off the shelf (both sales and rental stock)
- - Custom made products or products that are not in stock will not be deliverable until further notice.
- - For projects, commercial questions or quotes, you can address your contact person: https://www.bematrix.com/en/contact-us/.
How we help to overcome this
RENT AND SAVE CASH
From now untill the end of this year, we offer you an extra discount on all rental frames.
When business picks up, we will be ready to help you 24/7 for rental, pre build and any other support to help you.
More info: https://rentalnetwork.bematrix.com/.
LEARN & BE PREPARED
Why not use this quieter period for training? Contact your local rental service center to book in a training day.
You can also subscribe here for one of our webinars (March 24, 26 & 31 at 10:00 CET) on beCAD, our online design tool on the My beMatrix platform.
Or you can sign in for a 3 month free trial & tutorials of my beMatrix now on my.beMatrix.com.
Other interesting links
- - AIPC and UFI Release “Good Practices Guide to COVID-19” for Convention and Exhibition Centres: https://www.ufi.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/AIPC_UFIr_Good_Practices_Guide_CV19.pdf
- - Check out this VIDEO of Kai Hattendorf, CEO of UFI and President of the Joint Meetings Industry Council about the COVID19 impact and the role our industry will have to play in the coming months.
- - Latest updates of the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- - EEIA: http://www.exhibition-alliance.eu/
- - EDPA: https://www.edpa.com/